NEED A FREE BANKRUPTCY CONSULTATION?
For More Debt Help Resource Phone Numbers Visit: Free Credit Counseling
Today, more than ever before middle class Americans are filing for Personal Bankruptcy.
You may say “I’m not one of those people”, however, it is a fact that 8% of the people who file a bankruptcy earn more than 60,000.00 dollars per year. Crashing home values, a weakening dollar, and creditors, who all to often will not help, all contribute to the issue.
Your American Debt Enders counselor can pre qualify you for a personal bankruptcy, if the Debt Settlements program is not a fit for you.
The pre qualification process is straightforward and simple. Only a qualified Personal Bankruptcy Attorney can determine your final eligability for declaring bankruptcy, local Bankruptcy Attorney will provide a free consultation, and free legal advice, and file your petition, should you go forward. Bankruptcy consultations can be arranged with a Personal Bankruptcy Attorney.
NOTE: At no time will you pay American Debt Enders any money for a consultation of any kind.
IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE DEBT HELP But Are Not Sure Exactly What
Call us TOLL FREE at: 877-766-2465 or, Email us at: Help@americandebtenders.com,
or Leave your contact information at: Contact Us.
Attorney Consultation and Qualification : FREE.
The Consultation is with a National Law Firm, and Done over the phone.
If you do File, the filing will be done by an Attorney local to you.
WHAT THE PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Simple interview process, no complicated forms to fill out.
- Full Financial and legal analysis to determine eligibility for bankruptcy.
- Attorney direct legal advice on how to proceed, Chapter 7, 13 or none.
- Collection of all information and supporting documents, needed to file a Bankruptcy.
- Preperation of all petitions, statements, forms schedules and tests required to file.
- Assett exemption counseling and planning.
- Filing of the petition.
- Attorney appearance at the meeting of creditors.
- Communication with creditors and trustee.
- Counseling client on any proposed affirmation agreements.
- Regular updates on case by email, telephone and in person.
- Attendance at discharge hearing if necessary.
CREDIT RESTORATION AFTER BANKRUPTCY
If you do file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, you will need to begin a Credit Restoration Process. You can begin to do this by getting a Pre Paid Credit Card. It will report to the credit bureaus and create new credit lines for every recurring bill that you pay with it. E.g. Utility Bills, Telephone, Cell Phone Bills, etc. It is an extremely effective way to rebuild your credit score.
You will receive periodic updates from our Free Credit Counseling Blog in Newsletter format. The blog provides unbiased relevant information from the best credit counselors in the country, including a link to Financial Talkcast Radio, devoted to debt solutions. We Do Not Share Your Information