The Peak Legal Debt Settlement Program
CLICK HERE To Read The Independent Review By Consumer Reviews Of American Debt Enders.
CHECK NO COMPLAINTS in business since 2007
Why Use An Attorney Backed Model When You Can Have A Real Attorney
Peak Legal Advocates:
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Compliant attorney network program
- 42 state availability (Not in CT, IL, KS, ND, SC, VT, WA, WV and WY)
- No face-to-face required
- Client signs directly with state attorney and can verify bar status –Client is given name of Attorney when agreement is signed.
- PLA is accredited with the BBB
- State attorney enforces FDCPA protecting the client from creditor harassment
- FDCPA enforcement stops most if not all creditor calls
- Debt Validation done on all client’s account
- Collection of FDCPA violations allows for more leverage to eliminate/settle accounts
- Cease and Desist letters sent to creditors at beginning of FDCPA program
- Online portal for client to view program and upload statements/collection letters
- Monthly updates sent to clients
- Clients see results much faster than typical settlement
Accounts Which Qualify For Our Debt Settlement Program:
Credit Cards, Repossessed cars, Medical Bills in collection, Closed ended or one time loans, Business Loans, Federal Student loans, Judgements which are no longer secured, Utilities in collection and no longer at address.
Watch The Video Below — If You Can Relate Call Us for Free Credit Counseling Or Fill Out The Start Now Form At The Top Right Of This Page.
If The Debt Settlements Option is your best option, then we believe we have the Best and most Unique FTC compliant Program available anywhere.
If you are considering settling your own debts please read this article first:
Considering Doing Your Own Debt Settlement Program? The Truth No One Will Tell You…
Here is the truth about who needs a formal program to help resolve your debt problem, and who does not. The focus of this article is to provide honest guidance from someone who has been in the industry for 10 years. And is a committed expert and consumer advocate. While I will focus on debt settlement let me start by saying if you have high credit card debt and can make the payments, Read More: The Truth About Who Needs A Debt Settlement Program.
NOTE: American Debt Enders is not a law firm.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION, to determine if you might be a candidate for debt settlements CALL: 877-766-2465 or PLEASE CONTACT US.
Help@americandebtenders.com or visit:
You get a clearly written agreement which fully explaines the fees and services.
Each program is customized for your individual situation,and budget, insuring the best chances of success. After your agreeent is submitted it will be reviewed by an underwriter, who will verify that you are qualified. After examining your situation, if they do not believe their representation and debt settlement services are right for you, they will not accept you as a client.
We always advise our clients to read the entire agreement and seek legal counsel if necessary.
You will receive periodic updates from our Free Credit Counseling Blog in Newsletter format. The blog provides unbiased relavant information from the best credit counselors in the country, including a link to Financial Talkcast Radio, devoted to debt solutions.